Monday 23 June 2008

Bristol Zoo Part 2/3 - Under the Sea

Voila - part 2!

Sooo dark and gloomy down there...


The obligatory Nemo picture. They weren't very friendly and refused to pose for a nice picture though


Lonely lonely lonely, eating all alone :(


Whaaa...morning already..?

This is the penguin enclosure

Another shot of the penguins' home. The tube in the middle of the pool is actually an underwater walkway. Sadly, the penguins were all on a swimming strike and hence I saw nothing interesting down there


Enjoying a nap under the sun after a long day's swim


Cheeky little fella. It's almost as if he knew I was standing there with a camera and just dived right in front of me


Fingers crossed, I hope I can get Part 3 up before I leave for vacation tomorrow.

3 comments:

Killl_Roy said...

That last picture.

Right click

Set as desktop wallpaper

:D

Seriously epic, weird thing is, Marine Mammals seem to enjoy human company, well not all of course.

Killl_Roy said...

LOL, now my monitor looks like an Aquarium

Moe said...

:O
I liked the last 2 pictures. For the 2nd last pic, I stood there for awhile, waiting to see if the seal would drop into the pool lol. Alas he didn't :(

Enjoy human company nevermind, but they seem to know what I was trying to do even! Bunch of posers I tell you.