Sunday 15 March 2009

Europe June '08 Part 6.2/12 - Nice

Had a bit of extra time today so I managed to edit and post up some pictures. This is the 2nd and final part for the Nice set.



Do you see what I see?

This 360 was actually something like a taxi. You pay X amount of Euros (depending on which route you take, the nicer route being the more expensive one) and the guy takes you for a ride in the 360. I was very tempted but it was simply too expensive :(. So I took pictures of it lol

The Côte d'Azur, looking bland and lethargic after a long day's work



The bent-ness of this picture annoys the OCDism in me :(


With this, we conclude the Nice set. Next up will be Monaco. I hope to get it up by *fingers crossed* the end of April. That's all for now folks!

5 comments:

Killl_Roy said...

im surprised because of all your near-OCD levels of photoshopping, you didnt edit out tht strand of filament/hair on the top left side of your camera lense! its in almost every picture in this set of pictures!

or is it a watermark? o.O looks like an "S", and last time i checked, theres no "S" in "MOE". lol

anyway, hope its removable, or there goes another expensive lense. or better still, hope it is indeed a watermark lol.

Killl_Roy said...

okay, its not a watermark. took a closer look and its definately a piece of foreign object on your lense. theres one on the very top of the lense also. might wanna check it out.

Anonymous said...

Lol I saw that la. I think it's some dirt which somehow got onto the lens. IIANM, all my Europe pictures have that "S" imprint lol. Which is why I didn't bother to edit it out. Too much trouble la!
There are 2 foreign objects in every picture though. One S, and one half-S lol.

The recent pictures I took in Camerons (which some of them are on Facebook already) didn't seem to have that foreign object. Think my brother cleaned the lens already.

Killl_Roy said...

Ei, your Nice pictures, see until not nice already. Update laaaaaa *poutlips*

moe said...

I'm trying >.<
Actually thought I could post a set up last weekend, but it flew by without me even noticing it.

I will do what I can this weekend laaa. I want it up as much as you do, but there are just other things to be done before this :(