Friday 28 December 2007

Port Dickson Christmas '07 Part 4/4 - Sea Shots

That's the sitting area where I spent many-an-hour pondering about the possibilities and whatnot while listening to the soothing sea soundtrack and enjoying the cool breeze. Ahh...







Calm and relaxing Wednesday morning

I was very disappointed at how I couldn't get any good sunrise/sunset pictures though. I thought that since there was a nice area overlooking the open sea, I would be able to at least get one nice sunset picture. How wrong was I. 2 evenings, and 2 very boring 7pm skies.

That concludes this set then. This would probably be the last update for the year and so I wish all of you a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Killl_Roy said...

zomg.

See!? You DID get to go to PD afterall.

Seeing the Bunnies made me hungry...

the flower shot was the best "subject" shot, in my humble opinion.

sun/rise/set pictures are overated, we see them everyday. see if you can get a Moon picture :D ive been trying to get one for awhile, but cant put my thumb on it for some reason...

Moe said...

You see normal sun/rise/set pictures everyday. But one completely overlooking the open sea? Now that's something you don't see everyday for sure :)

I did put up a Moon picture sometime back. It's filed under Perhentian. Full moon too.