Monday 4 June 2007

Royal Fort Gardens - revisited

Went back to Royal Fort Gardens again today, hoping that it would somewhat be in full bloom and I would be able to get some nice macro shots. How disappointed was I. There was almost nothing in there that was nice and photographable =(
And I really need to work on my White Balance. I realised today that the camera's Auto White Balance is pretty much useless.



Baby Hummer! Ok baby is a misnomer, but it's a H3





This shot was really hard to take. The camera just refused to focus on the spider


That's me!



Hmm...


Yelp, I can't get down =(

3 comments:

Killl_Roy said...

BOSS AMP lol

I havent heard of the H3.

Pretty bad day for photography eh? not alot of sunshine about. the pictures you take are usually vibrant and high in contrast. this series is alittle dull in comparison..
almost as if the world was coated with a layer of smog...

that last 2 pictures of the bird on the lamp, you can see the sky is splitting up.

yep thats when you need a better camera.

Brilliant subjects tho :) love it

Anonymous said...

It's almost as though the grill is yelling =grr at you. But H3 I think it's the smallest Hummer hehe.

Yeah was kinda cloudy and nothing interesting to be shot.

What? You're gonna buy me a new camera? Yay thanks! =D

Killl_Roy said...

im using a 3 mega pixel ca-me-ra lol